Sister Bay/Liberty Grove
Located 33 miles north of the county seat, Sister Bay offers a small-town experience complete with shopping, eating and outdoor activities. A recent waterfront revitalization project improved access to Sister Bay’s greatest asset – its beautiful shoreline. A public sand beach and the iconic Sister Bay pier – perfect for the young and young at heart who want to make a splash– as well as the Sister Bay Marina, are the centers of the town. The township of Liberty Grove surrounds Sister Bay, extending to the northernmost tip of Door County, and includes the hamlets of Ellison Bay and Gills Rock.
- Sister Bay boasts the largest public library in Northern Door.
- The Sister Bay Sports Complex includes basketball, tennis and volleyball courts, as well as an ice rink, home to Door County’s storied broomball league.
- Ruggedly beautiful Newport State Park, northeast of Ellison Bay, is Wisconsin’s only formally designated Wilderness state park.
- Search for listings in Sister Bay/Liberty Grove
- Find Sister Bay events, businesses and information here.